Things My Mother Never Taught Me, A Girls Guide On How To Raise Yourself

 

                      Things My Mother Never Taught Me, A Girls Guide On How To Raise Yourself



About Me And About This Site 

Dru Carrymore-Baggage was my online pen name.  I decided to post my books for free online under a pen name and not submit them to a publisher because I wanted girls without resources and funds to read them and get solace and help from them...

I reside in the North East U.S.A. with my son.

It took me 15 years to write this book.

It was painful and at times I felt I was coming unhinged while writing it...

It was the best therapy I ever had and it was free.

It started out as a "burn book" letter to my Mothers sister and friends as a sorta cleansing of the plate, and yes somewhat vengeful too, but as I became deeper and deeper into my introspection and examining of my life's history and events it became a book, then I started writing part 2.

Believe it or not Book #1 isn't even a full accounting of things that happened to me as the daughter of a Mother with NPD, but some of the things I chose not to include were almost too much, too incredible to have happened. So I did not include them and stuck with the main story.

So, here we go, let's see where this Chapter of my life takes me

 

Index--For Book Number 1

------------------

Prologue

Hold On

Chapter1 - The Blunt Truth! Are Ya Scared Yet?

Now to MY story...

The Beginning

The Identified Patient

Supermom Mirage

Freedom And Fear

Tomboy Princess

Dysfunction Junction

The Empty Toolbox

Interests Make You Interesting

Frenemies

Road Blocks

Whiplash

Out Of The Frying Pan And Then Into The Oven

Pregnancy Under A Black Cloud

The Emancipation Of Dru

The Blinders Start Coming Off

NPD

Losing The Trifecta To Win The Race

Final Words


Index For Book Number 2

So you wanna make sure you have a happy, satisfying life? You don't want to be sitting on that couch, fat, old and bored and miserable...

Here are The Steps...

Chapter 1- Hold On

Chapter 2-The Life Catalogue

Chapter 3 - Your Future Family

Chapter 4 - Your Current Family

Chapter 5 - YOU

Chapter 6 - SEX (The first Chapter your Parents are afraid of you reading)

Chapter 7 - Your Mate

Chapter 8 - Your Pregnancy, Kids and Motherhood

Chapter 9 - Your Relationship

Chapter 10 - Those Who Surround You, Friends, Family and Others.

Chapter 11 - Money and Shopping

Chapter 12 - Religion, Morals and Politics (The second chapter your parents are afraid of you reading!)

Chapter 13 - Depression and all the crazies

Chapter 14 - Health and Body Image

Chapter 15 – Drugs, Drink, Bad People, The Media And Other Bad Things

Chapter 16 - The Book Version Of The Fresh-Air Fund

Chapter 17—Confidence Vs Snobbiness

Chapter 18- Tying It All Together

Chapter 19 - Epilogue

Chapter 20 - Dedications and Thanks


Where To Find Help
These are places you can go or call to seek help. PLEASE use them.


If you suspect your Mother or Father is a Narcissist, click on the following link and scroll all the way down to "Borderlines, Narcissists, Sociopaths & Psychopaths" The entire side of that page is a goldmine of info

More...

 How to Cope With Your Abuser


How to live with someone who has narcissistic personality disorder

7 Signs of narcissistic control-freaks

Adult Children of Narcissists - Their Struggle for Self

Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Lies

Why Initiate a "No Contact" Rule When Leaving a Narcissistic Relationship?

Men's Health: Narcissism May Be Bad News

Personality Disorder Test

Narcissism: The Malady of Me

60 Million People in the U.S. Negatively Affected By Someone Else's Pathology



Other Things....

Mental health: What's normal, what's not

National Youth Rights Association


The following list is from Womenshealth.gov



Comments

Popular Posts