Why Women Need To Stop Sleeping With Married Men, It Hurts The Bystanders

 


Why Women Need To Stop Sleeping With Married Men, It Hurts The Bystanders

I always hear women saying, "He didnt make those vows to ME" when they try to justify sleeping with a married man. 

I dont really care about the vows, I care about the people the mistress damages with her consent to sleep with the married man...

Heres why mistresses are just as culpable as the cheating spouse...

My half sister Janet was born in 1948. I am related to both her and her mother. My father was Janets father and her mother was my dads first cousin.  My fathers grandfathers brother was Janets mothers father. 

They were first cousins.

Janets mother Barb, was a feminist, she was the head nurse at a hospital.
My Dad loved exciting women and married her. She never wanted kids.

My father had brain damage from falling in his grandparents barn and hitting his head, well before marrying Barbara...So he wasnt well. But nevertheless they got married and my fathers best friend (married to my dads sister) started having children, and my father worshipped his BFF. Barb and Dad were both heavy drinkers.... So Barbara told me after my Father died, that he was drunk one day and threatened her with a knife, that she had to start getting pregnant...to compete with his BFF/BIL. So she did. And my sister Janet was born into a horrible house of alcohol, fighting, abuse and neglect. My sister was in therapy all her life. My sister was a little off. I dont know if it was the alcohol, or nature or nurture OR the fact that she was a result of incest, but my sister was not a happy person.

My mom slept with Janets father while he was still married to her mother and got knocked up. He was in Philadelphia to see his BFF/BIL/MyUncle and my mom was working at my Uncles restaurant. Janet was in High school (at Boarding School) when my mother got knocked up with my other sister Dana and broke up her fathers marriage. At one point my father was married to 2 women at the same time. Bigamy.

My Mom then got pregnant with ME. Worst day of my life.

Janet says that she did not know that me and Dana existed for many years, then suddenly she had 2 cute young girl siblings and they were getting a ton of attention and ohhhhs and ahhhhs and she got NOTHING. It was hurt, pain and jealousy towards us.

So she hated me and Dana her whole life in secret. I tried so hard to get close to her, even a friendship would have been nice. I would talk to her a few times a year.

In 2018-2019 I called her and talked to her. Then one day in 2020 I called and her phone was disconnected and I called someone who knew us both and was told she was in hospice because she had cancer and was about to die!!!!!!!

She died at the start of COVID.

She was gonna die and never tell me! No mention of me in her will, NOTHING.

SHE HATED ME.

So, if you decide to sleep with that married man and think its not YOUR fault, cause its not YOUR VOWS. then you arent thinking of what his children might go thru.

SO WTF KIND OF LIFE DO I HAVE THAT EVERYONE WANTS TO HURT ME????

WTF IS WRONG WITH ME THAT PPL HATE AND ABUSE ME???

Comments

Popular Posts